Monday, March 23, 2015

Semi Busy Day

Daughter Debbie came over this morning earlier than I expected but luckily I was showered and just had to put on going out in public clothes.  I had already started a load of laundry so as soon as it was done washing we were off. I showed her the blanket and told her about the pink one. She said the mom hates pink WHAT! the blanket isn't for her, well I guess in a way it is.  So know I need to see if this yarn comes in a soft mint or something else. 

Went to Jerry Bob's for breakfast and went to a couple stores but we didn't buy anything. 

Then we came back to my place and hung out until she had to start her Taxi Mom Service. 

A friend of my had sent a text asking if I wanted a solar panel they didn't use anymore. I went over to see what it was all about and how much they wanted for it. The wouldn't take any money. Showed me how to hook it all up and that was that. I now have a nice little solar panel. Thank You a thousand times guys.

Planning a camping trip with or without friends tired of waiting I need a trip.

Good Night All


8 comments:

  1. Well, the pink is a beautiful color of pink. I remember being young with some strange ideas so....

    Way to go on the solar panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..now you're ready to roll! Every time I see a solar panel on the side of the road powering up a sign I wonder why they don't get stolen! I am really HOPING when this house project is done Im rolling out to Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solar makes everything much simpler. You will be able to keep all your electronics charged with your vehicle. Yep....time to hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JMD,

    I thought they would look so pretty together, but oh well I was going to make another pink one smaller so now I'll make it in a different color.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes this was a really nice gift from them. It is the one I was going to buy from Harbor Freight it is so simple to set up if you have a deep cycle marine battery. And you wouldn't have to spend all that money like I did to set it up to rum off the truck battery . Colorado sounds wonderful.

    Hi Karen,

    This is going to be great! Can't wait to hit the road to somewhere soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, the solar panel is a great gift. Hope you can get out and try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon,

    I'm hoping so too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That solar panel could come in handy. I'd hang on to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jim,

    Oh it sure will, it will keep the deep cycle battery charged instead of me running the truck to charge it.

    ReplyDelete