Monday, March 30, 2015

Thought I Was Gonna DIE!

This morning I went to the senior center to exercise. Friends, I am in very bad shape. LOL  But I made myself keep up the best I could. I will do what I remember from the class at home. Unfortunately the class is full and the only reason I got in was 2 people from the neighbor hood couldn't make it so 2 of us went in their place. There should be and opening in a couple weeks but I might be leaving too. Will see what happens I really need these work outs.

It cooled down about 2 degrees since yesterday and should be a little more each day. I really hope so.

Not much else went on today. Made some butternut squash in the micro wave in a pottery casserole dish it came out really good and I had that with cod for supper.

Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. I will not speak about out of shape, it is very bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really going to miss my gym workouts while I'm traveling. My son has a treadmill that I can use, and there are lots of trails I can walk on, but I'll also miss the weights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you survived. I'm not sure I would have! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are times when I think I should exercise more, but than laziness takes over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its important to stay as fit as possible at our age! I don't like formal exercise but I work in the yard do lots of physical labor and when Im not working dawn till dusk I take walks and hike. IT helps I think Yoga is a great way to stay in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi JMD,

    I have talked about doing this for way to long time to act. Sitting here doing some leg things as I write.


    Hi Gypsy,

    I think reading about your exercising got me moving thank you. I'm sure your drive across country and the hikes you planned will keep your going.

    Hi Sharon,

    You may not think so but look at all the walks and trails you did this winter. Your in better shape than you think. :)

    Hi Phyllis,

    That has been my problem for far to long.

    Hi Sondra,

    Your so right and you sure do keep yourself fit with all that work your doing on the project house and all that property you have to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete