Friday, April 24, 2015

Another Week Gone

Went to exercise class today and had trouble getting started again. But finally got it together. They are having a problem with the a/c in that room not working and I sure hope they get it fixed by Monday, it's way to hot to be working out like that.

Came home and jumped in the shower so I could be ready when my granddaughter and great grandson Cello showed up. Her husband came to as he got off work early because of rain. So off we went to lunch and had a great time. Cello broke out in a dance for me and a song. He is such a funny little guy. Then we headed back to my house and stayed here and visited.

I better get some weeds sprayed tomorrow before I get my nasty letter from the weed police. Maybe do some cooking too.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. We have been in a major wind cycle, today was thunder, lightning and rain. Inside all day and most the week.

    So glad to hear about the grandson and his lungs. Be sure and post about his recovery after the tumor surgery. I have kept praying for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have seen his song and dance!

    Hope you have a great weekend, too, Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weed police Yikes, can you put down artificial turf? If I had a small compact area I would do that! We have rain today...Im headed to Lowes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JMD,

    The wind has been awful non stop all week now. We had heavy clouds and just a short sprinkle of rain. Yesterday it was quite chilly but that was nice. Outside of going to exercise I have been staying indoors too but it hasn't helped much. It was a fun outing yesterday with grand kids and great grandson.

    Hi Sharon,

    Wish I could have posted it on here but it would let me for some reason.

    You have a great weekend too.

    Hi Sondra,

    No we are not allowed to put down artificial turf. That would solve lots of weed problems.. I am thinking of putting some in the yard for Fred so he can be out there with out those nasty sharp stone ground cover. Wish I had the money to replace it with something else.

    ReplyDelete