Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cooking And Cleaning Day

I picked up what little veggies were available this week  and they sure weren't very fresh. So I figured I better get them cooked up today. I had eggplant, yellow squash, zucchini and butternut squash. I cooked the butternut in a microwave covered bowl with a little nutmeg and some butter. Turned out really well. The rest of the squash was done in a stir fry pan with a little olive oil, red wine vinegar and some herbs. Boy was that delicious . Then I remembered I bought some taco flavored ground turkey and made a loaf out of that. Now I have plenty of ready made food for at least a week or 2. I'll throw in some fish with the veggies a couple times during the week.

Had to dust again as the wind is still blowing mostly in the afternoons and I am dusting all the time and vacuuming too.

I need to get some stuff done on the camper so Sunday I will back the truck into the driveway and get moving. Getting excited about hitting the road. 

Blogger wouldn't let me make my header smaller rather than get aggravated I just left it.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Two of my least favorite things - cooking and cleaning. But they do need to be done and your cooking skills definitely sound a whole lot more tasty than anything I could come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie,
    I bet your a great cook. But thank you for saying so.

    Hi Trouble,

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so good about planning ahead!

    ReplyDelete