Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Guess

I have been doing morning chores so I can beat the afternoon storms. 

So guess I should post something. 

The next few days look good and tomorrow my friend from Greer will be coming into town to get some shopping done. We will meet for lunch at Denny's. 

I want to go to Big Lake this week sometime. As you may know from reading my blog that was on the list of camping I had planned until the breathing problem hit and just lingered for to long. So hopefully I will have some great pictures to share of that beautiful place.

Have A Great Day

5 comments:

  1. I hope you get to go. Looking forward to plenty of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim,

    I'm sure I will go since the weather has improved for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trusting your plans will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really hope the trip happens for you...Im so ready to get outta this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phyllis,

    Yes trusting my plans work, Looking at Friday


    Hi Sondra,

    It will only be a day trip but it will be even cooler there than here. Hope you find a place to escape too soon

    ReplyDelete