Monday, August 10, 2015

Slow Goin But Goin

Yesterday wasn't to bad but I really didn't do to much. Its just to humid to want to leave the A/C. My sister stopped by and we hung out for a while.

I wanted to buy the parts for the bathroom sinks so the guy wouldn't have to run around to much. But couldn't find the part I saved from the last time. I figured I could at least take off the hot water one which has been turned off for over a month because it leaked so bad. I went to get the screw driver and there was the part. I thought I put in the tool box, but no I laid it in the screw driver case. So off I went this morning and bought the parts. I need 4 and they were $10 each. Oh well gotta do it.

I then stopped at Safeway to pick up a red onion and a white one and came home.

About an hour later the guy called to come fix all the faucets and fix the mess the guy made installing the new dish washer back in Dec. He had that fixed in about 10min. I am thrilled to now be able to organize under the sink again. Then he moved on to the leaking shower. He had to go to ACE for new parts and they of course were $8. each. The one sink has a problem of it's own and just can be fixed. The problem with buying clearance stuff is you can't buy a replacement. And buying one new one in a 2 sink bathroom just won't work, so I told him to just leave the hot water turned off. I only use that sink to brush my teeth so I really don't need hot water there.

Another one of my grand kids is expecting a baby so I whipped up a hat while the guy was working on the faucets.

Tomorrow I have to call into the Dr. to see if they received the new labs yet so we can move on to the other tests and see what can be done about my back.

I refuse to stay home and suffer I'd rather go out and do things and maybe forget about this pain.

My grandson Mikey is supposed to come by tomorrow with his wife and stepdaughter maybe we can do lunch or something.

Good Night All 

5 comments:

  1. Congratz on the new great grand child! Been with very slow internet for week so playing catchup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to get all those annoying things fixed up! Hope something can be done for your back...its awful to be in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ryan,

    Thx, Hope all is well now with internet.

    Hi Sondra,

    So many things around here need fixing, I sure hope they figure this out already it's driving me crazy. Not me to be stuck sitting around like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes one foot in front of the other is better than none! Hang in there missy, you will be full steam soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JMD,

    Yesterday was an on an off day at least some of it was off the pain.

    ReplyDelete