Monday, September 7, 2015

House In Order, Early Company

My daughter arrived at my house at 7:15 am Sunday morning to help me get things back in order. I had all the dusting done and vacuumed all the rugs.

Company that was due in on Tue. called Sat. and said they would be in on Sun. instead. I panicked I surely wasn't ready for that. But Debbie got things moving in quick order and even cleaned up some weeds. 

So I was ready, they haven't been here yet as they are staying at my sisters house.

Once again Debbie saved the day!  Thank You a Million times over Princess.

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday weekend. Be safe on the roads.

5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how spotless your house must be, especially compared to mine! Enjoy the company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a busy Holiday planned...we went to a Garden Party on Thursday so that was our big event of the holiday and we went to see the Movie A Walk in the Woods...a good laugh. Have a fun Labor day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gypsy,

    Yes it is pretty clean.

    Hi Ryan,

    Thank You hope yours was good too.

    Hi Sondra,

    A Garden Party sounds like so much fun. We had a light breakfast outside with the flies hate flies,

    Hi Phyllis,

    Yes a very busy time right now.

    ReplyDelete