Sunday, October 11, 2015

Porch Time

Since it isn't warming up until around 9:30 - 10 am I have had more porch time. I put more water in the fountain and made another cup of coffee and sat out, listening to the birds and watching a parade of Gamble's Quail on the wall. The hummers charging each other around the feeders, such fighters.

Later Debbie n Tony stopped by for a visit and she gave me speakers for the laptop, but I will have to buy an adapter for the extra plug ins my last one died just the other day.

Looks like the week will reach mid to high 90's this week then finally cool down. Sure am looking forward to that.

Have been doing lots of sneezing an coughing because of allergies and that has resulted in some back pain but not to bad I can handle it.

Good Night All

2 comments:

  1. When I sneeze my back feels like its going to break in half!! Glad you got some time on the porch Im wondering what my yard is gonna be like when I return home...yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sondra,

    I'm thinking about a frost maybe killing off some of the weeds, which reminds me I better spray today, more rain is on the way for this weekend then cooler temps.... so they say

    You might have quite a leaf pile when you get there.

    ReplyDelete