Monday, November 16, 2015

Where Is Winter?

Not to long ago I was wondering if Fall would ever get here. Well it didn't we just jumped that part and went into dead cold winter. But I'm not complaining  I am so happy the heat has taken a hike. Just sitting here drink hot cocoa with the fake wood burning stove heating up this room. Even Fred came out of his man cave to enjoy the warmth.

It started raining night before last and continued all through last night with high winds. So once again I put off going to Walmart. Actually any excuse will do.

I have been keeping my eye on Fred when he goes out to the yard. Of course he isn't into all this cold wet stuff so he comes right back.

Went out and covered the plants on the porch as we are in for a bit of a freeze tonight. I usually move them closer to the house but I am not about to be dragging or lifting them anymore.

Thanks to Judy Bell for letting me know it was a Harris Hawk juvenile. Judy said the stripes will turn around and his eyes will turn red by time he is a year old.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. We definitely jumped into the cold this year. But after those 115 days - I don't really mind too much. I just wish we could have some low 80's for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if any of us will ever experience the same change of seasons that we used to. Seems like everything is so different this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandie,

    I will take the cold over those temps anyday. Should reach into the 70's for the rest of the week.

    Hi Gypsy,

    Yes this has been a strange year weather wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We keep having rain...more today oh well one thing we can't bet on is the weather!

    ReplyDelete