Friday, March 18, 2016

Sometimes?

I was so excited about this camping trip and I started to make a pile of things in the kitchen. Fred's bedding and some toys, coffee and some easy to make foods I found in the grocery store.  My daughter stopped by to pick up some pictures and a suite case, (suite case got left behind) and as we talked Easter was mentioned. She looked at me and said if your going Easter weekend why are you already packing up all this stuff? Sometimes I just don't get it. hahah I guess being so excited about going I skipped a week. Oh well it gives me more time to run to the store and look for those little portable grills, I love those things. They don't take up much room and when your finished you toss it. We will go to Gilbert Ray for some reasons I won't go into right now. Maybe next month I can go on my own and go to Madera Canyon. Will be leaving on Thurs. - Sunday.

My daughter and SIL will come Sunday afternoon and put up the new blinds for me. I will make them Italian Spinach sandwiches to make them happy.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. OH I've done that get so completely involved in the "moment" I lose track of real time, actually that is a wonderful place to be...not a care, just being!! Today we have a dull drizzle kind of day but I have some chores I have to get on so I'll be busy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we get ready to head out in the spring we are packing for at least a couple of weeks so I can totally relate. Feels so good to be on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we get ready to head out in the spring we are packing for at least a couple of weeks so I can totally relate. Feels so good to be on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sondra,

    Yes it is a good place to be. Try to be care free as often as possible. Stay dry while doing your chores.
    And you have a great weekend too.

    Hi Sandie,

    Yes this is my first trip since July and I am very excited, even if it is only a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny. Some days neither of us which day of the week we are in. Odd. We can still find our way home so I figure all is well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi JMD,'

    Yes as long as we find out way home we are good to go. LOL

    Hi Phyllis,

    I think so.

    ReplyDelete