Thursday, March 9, 2017

No Spring?

Would you believe that just 3 days ago it was cold enough to turn on the heaters. One of course in the computer room and the other in my room so it would warm up enough for me to take a shower. Now we are in the upper  80's already and about an hour ago I had to turn on the A/C. I had been running the ceiling fans but it just was cutting it. Something tells me we are not going to have a spring just another nasty hot summer.

I did get the truck emptied out. But still haven't run the vacuum . I Did get all the clothes washed that where out there. The clothes have been in there since my last camping trip. No not the dirty ones. But I figured they should be freshened up and make sure there wasn't anything not needed or what I might need to add. A few nicer t-shirts and some better Capri's or what ever they call them these days. Peddle pushers is what we called them in my day. And of course a pair of jeans but that will all come later before I leave for a longer journey.

My friend Tom is coming by tomorrow to see what is up with the photo storage on this computer. He thinks he knows how to fix it and make it much easier for me to use. Like I'm hoping like it was back on windows 7 but I'm sure that is wishful thinking. Tom is my go to guy for camera and storage. Tom does some beautiful photography.

Good Night All


7 comments:

  1. Know what you are saying but being out in the desert we can't use the AC.
    Weather Guessers are showing another cool down in another ten days.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our forecast is pretty good so far, but I have the feeling this is our spring, and a chilly one at that.

    I try not to say "pedal pushers" because no one would know what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it's going to be 90 next week. But last year we hit 90 in February so it's a little better this year. They are always going to be pedal pushers to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had rain and cooler tempts this morning...the sky is trying to get blue now tho. Hope you get all your stuff sorted out and get a trip in, I'm still stuck here for now with lots of gotta do's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rick n Kathy,
    I'll take all the cool downs that come this way.


    Hi Gypsy,

    I know my kids look at me like WHAT? haha so I try to remember capri's

    Hi Kathy,

    We hit 92 here today not happy about that. Yep me too pedal pushers why change it now because I don't think they call them capri's anymore either I think they call them crop pants?

    Hi Sondra,

    Hope the sun finally burned off the clouds for your today. Getting lots of things sorted out and today got lots of things done. Maybe this weekend I will get out and take some pictures since my go to go for computer picture stuff came by. I think most of the problem was user error :(P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that you are chomping at the bit to get on the road again. Weather has been strange all over as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jim!

    Yes it sure has been strange weather. And yes I am chopping at the bit to get on the road. Have some friends coming to town and we are going to get together this coming week to see what we come up with. Hope to have a post with pictures tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete