Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Projects Just Happen

The mornings are really nice but it doesn't last long before the heat builds.

The yard had lots of debris from the Mesquite  tree next door and it can't be raked up because the leaves are tiny and the gravel just goes along with the rake. A long time ago my dad came over with this thing that looks like a mini  space ship to blow leaves. So I figured I'd give it a try. Of course it was buried under 2 Christmas Trees and other items stashed in the corner. 

OK move the trees and other needless junk. Yep shed project under way once again. threw plenty of stuff away again. Made a small pile for the donation center. One item was the 7' Christmas tree I haven't used in 3 yrs.

Finally went to the yard and tried out this crazy thing and it worked, with one problem it doesn't have a long neck like leaf blowers. So it was short lived and of course now it was already to hot. In the mean time the mind went to work.

This morning  finally started to vacuum the camper out. I noticed that some of the insulation is starting to come down. So I let it be and loaded up the tree and the other items to take to the center. There was lots of activity going on next door and I didn't want to leave and come right back and not be able to back the truck in again. Once they all left I took off and dropped off the items. Ace Hardware is right next door  and I could have killed 2 birds with on stone and pick up some 3M adhesive spray. BUT OH NO not me I drove right off and went home. I had some caulk so I started to use that but nothing was coming out so I went to get something to poke at the hole and realized it was coming out the bottom. Yea I had it everywhere. But I did manage to get one of the panels back in and decided to call it quits. Being aggravated is not necessary and then the heat started building. But I did come up with a solution for the leaf blower, I did find the little nozzle that fit the end and then was able to add a tube from the vacuum maybe I'll get back on that tomorrow.

Closed up everything and came in. Took a nice shower and filled up a cup with ice and lemon water.

I'm going to try to down load or up load a video I took Sunday but the Internet is really slow so I don't know if it it will work. I don't think blogger is working well tonight either. Oh well I tried.

Good Night All


5 comments:

  1. Days like that drive me crazy. You start one job, but have to divert to another one and then you never seem to get back to where you left off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how one thing can lead to another, isn't it?

    Somehow it all seems to work out in the end, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gypsy,

    Yes that is so true. But I'm getting there slow but sure.

    Hi Jim,

    Yes and I have lots of projects to get done if I want to head out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it seems everything we try to do is doomed to not work right I have many days like that. Your video worked perfectly!! Nice relaxing stream....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sondra,

    I was so happy it showed up finally. I sure wish it was near the campground so I could enjoy it while camping. My daughter loves it there and always goes up ahead and sits on a rock haha I should have posted the picture of her sitting up there.

    ReplyDelete