Of course I cut this down to just 1 serving as this recipe is for I believe 4 servings
Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packets
· 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into fourths
· 2 carrots, sliced
· 1 red bell pepper, cubed
· 1 green bell pepper, cubed
· ½ red onion, cut into cubes
· salt and pepper
· 1 Tablespoon olive oil
· 1½ pound top sirloin steak, cut into one inch cubes*
· Garlic Herb Butter:
· ½ cup butter, room temperature
· ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
· 4 garlic cloves, minced
· 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
· 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
· ½ teaspoon salt
· ¼ teaspoon pepper
1. In a medium sized bowl add the red potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and red onion. Add salt and pepper and toss with olive oil.
2. Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. Top vegetables with steak.
3. To make the garlic herb butter: In a small bowl add the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Divide evenly and place on top of the steak. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.Place packets on the grill and cover. Grill 15 minutes or until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender. Carefully open packets and serve.
Note* I don't bother with this bowl stuff I cut everything up and just put it right onto the foil, even the butter it will melt while cooking
The latest on our heat wave is not good. Next week we will hit well over 115 degrees and now I am really sorry I did not head for the mountains. It will be way to hot to travel there now and maybe not for another week at least. I had been checking the weather channel and it doesn't show any of that but the weather on TV sure told it like it is.
Good Night All