Sunday, September 17, 2017

I Think Summer Got The Memo

I have finished all the cabinets. Now to list the Christmas Village on Craig's List and on Tucson Buy and Sell. 

Have some repairs to do on the house of course what else is new. Paint the master bedroom and master bath, I think the spare room can also use a paint job. Yes I still want to sell this place and move out of Tucson. 

Today Tracy and I went to Cross Roads for breakfast and it just wasn't as good as the last time so checked it off.
After breakfast we headed to Burlington as Tracy needed a dress for a wedding in NJ. Nothing there but I found me some capri pants, a new journal and poop bags for Fred, wish I could get him to pick the stuff up.  Next we hit up Torid a store she loves and bingo found a beautiful dress that was on Sale for half price. Then she needed some new under things so we went to Lane Bryant and big savings there too. Tracy made out really good today she was a very happy camper.

Speaking of camping, I think Summer is finally coming to and end. We are looking at low to mid 90's for this week and then some 80's the following week. So I am hoping to get out and do a little camping before the snow birds show up and you can't get anything in Madera Canyon. Right now the birds and migrating and it will be fantastic.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you girls had a good shopping day. Wish our summer days were also coming to an end but that is not going to happen anytime soon :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MsBelinda,

    I sure hope it happens for you soon too. We still hit high 90's today but the morning was so beautiful. Went out and Started cleaning the porch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back home as of today not as hot here as some other places I went through on my route home. So any ideas on where you want to relocate to? I think of doing a reverse mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sondra,

    Glad you made it home.
    I'm hoping to Northern AZ.anywhere out of this heat. Sold off a bunch of jewelry today. And I have 4 bags to be donated. I looked into a reverse mortgage a while back but they said not on mobile homes. I know that isn't true because lots of folks here have them. But I'm glad I didn't do that. I'd rather just sell it and be gone from here or at least let my kid have it.
    Maybe for you it would be a better deal. Never know until you look into it.

    ReplyDelete