Friday, January 5, 2018

Back In Order

Well today I finally finished putting away all the Christmas stuff. Unfortunately I won't be using that new pretty tree anymore. It makes such a mess as the fake snow goes everywhere. I had to vacuum, dust, vacuum, dust I guess you get the picture. And I couldn't take it apart. The only piece that came apart was the very bottom. I couldn't even find where the other 2 sections connected. But the best thing I did was to quit trying to do it in the house, I just threw out the door and then dragged it into the shed. I was covered in that awful stuff and had to vacuum myself off before I brought it all back into the house.
Makes you wonder what that stuff must do to your lungs, kinda of a scary thought.

But it is nice to have the house all put back together and clean. Next is to start having Mark fix some things around here. And maybe I will finally pick out my paint colors for my room and bathroom.

Hope everyone is staying warm and safe with the freezing temperatures everywhere. Our weather has been great for now. A little cooler would be OK by me but I'll take the mid 40's to mid 50's for the over night and 70's for the days. It's nice to be able to have the door open and a couple windows.

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Would love open windows. Guess I'll have to wait a spell. Good to know those "snowy" trees are messing. NO thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have an artificial tree in storage but it is not one of those. You are not the first that have had problems with those things.
    Be Safe and Enjoy these milder temps.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe use that tree as a yard decoration plug it in will be pretty or on the porch? It is a pretty tree. ITs been getting down to like 11 here for several nights now..and it's not warming up till Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phyllis,

    Seems the cold weather is hitting everywhere but here so far. That stuff is awful.


    Hi Rick n Kathy,

    I hadn't read about them but was thinking of googling them to see. We are lucky to have great temps now while everyone seems to be suffering my cousin said CA. is good too.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes outdoors might be a nice place for it either the porch or the front yard. WOW your getting those low temps too hope it doesn't last to long.

    ReplyDelete