Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Finally

I started feeling much better on Sunday, and have been feeling better each day. The coughing is down to just a few hacks a day now. 

I did some house cleaning yesterday and it wore me out but I took a little rest and got back at it. Today I cooked a nice pot of 15 bean soup and did some laundry. So little by little I'm getting back to myself.

 I really needed to go shopping today but with the threat of rain I decided not to go. Of course any excuse will do. I really could have made it before the rains came. Once the rains started they never quit and it is still raining as I type this blog. I sure hope it clears up tomorrow morning but according to the weather gurus it may not stop until after the noon hour. If it stops early I can pick up my grandson and take him along. It's nice to have a strong helping hand. He doesn't work when it rains as they are working on outdoor projects right now. Besides it was his birthday last Sunday so I want to take him out to a nice lunch.

Think I will turn in early tonight pretty sleepy listening to the rain.

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better!

    Happy belated birthday to your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gla sto hear your cold is clearing up, soon you be brand new. We too love that 15 bean soup, oh so tasty. Hope you get shopping and taking your grandson to lunch for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are starting to feel better.
    Happy Birthday to your grandson.
    That soup sounds tasty.
    We sleep like a coupe of Rocks when it's raining.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MsBelinda,

    Thank You and I will pass on your wishes.

    Hi George,

    Thank you yes so happy to be feeling better and thank you for happy birthday wishes.
    I love the bean soup too it came out really good. I only use a small amount of the seasoning so it doesn't over power the beans.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    I'll let him know of your wishes and I am feeling so much better. thought the cold would never go away.
    The bean soup comes with a packet but I only use a little bit, I add onion and garlic. The beans come in a package. George from Awesome Travels makes them to.
    Yes I woke up at 5:15 to let Fred out and went back to sleep and slept until 8:15 when I heard him whining, that's his breakfast time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better, Jo. I haven't been on, truthfully, to know you were sick. Summer colds are miserable. I already got my flu shot.

    ReplyDelete