Saturday, October 6, 2018

Summer Has Gone!!

Our mornings are gorgeous finally and the days are good. A/C not in use much which is fantastic and the bill is coming down. I usually have to turn on the A/C around 1 pm as the house gets a bit to warm, then by 4 pm it doesn't run much anymore.

Tomorrow we are expecting more rain and a cold front is moving in. I'm good with that. 

Time to clean up the porch again so I can sit out there and have my coffee, maybe even have some breakfast to. Just hope it stays cool from here on

The other morning I came in to the computer room with my coffee and I turned to look out the window and something sparkly caught my eye.

I took these pictures through the window and screen, I wasn't dressed to go out so they aren't as sparkly or clear as they should be. This is on my carport and that's the house next door.



Maybe tomorrow I'll get dressed earlier and take some better ones and then knock it down before someone walks into it.

Good Night All

10 comments:

  1. I love to see a beautiful spider web, especially after a rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have such nice temperatures, enjoy them!

    I do not know why but spider webs are everywhere both inside and outside. I have not wanted to remove the ones inside hoping they catch the huge mosquitoes that have found their way into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that your weather is cooling down, it will be much more comfortable for you . Love the spider webs with some moister on them they just sparkle in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the weather is cooling down.
    Spiders have been bad this year.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am hoping for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gypsy,
    They really are a work of art.

    Hi MsBelinda,
    The webs aren't in my house which means no spiders but outside they are everywhere. I wonder if it has anything to do with all the rain. But at least the skeeters are not in the house. And yes I am so enjoying this weather.

    Hi George,

    Yes it is so nice to have this cooler weather finally.
    The webs are really nice with a little dew on them. Glad you liked the pictures.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Yes spiders are all over outside and as long as they stay out there we will get along just fine.

    Hi Phyllis,

    I hope you get some nice cool weather soon. It sure was a long hot summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard there was snow up on them thar mountains out your way. Our friends pulled into Show Low and it was 33 and snowing. We're out here at 83 with 98% humidity. Air conditioner running strong. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandie,

    Unfortunately I didn't make it up there again this year and am I'm in Tucson and it has been raining almost all day and temps in the 60's love the temp but getting sick of all this rain. Sorry to hear about your humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Spiders have been doubling down here they are everywhere! Our weather is turning humid again due to the tropical storm brewing in the gulf...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sondra,

    We had one heck of a storm come through right after I posted this Sat. evening and it blew like crazy, it rained all day yesterday and this morning the web was gone. The humidity is a little high but with temps in the mid 60s to low 70s its OK. Lots of spiders but not in the house yet. Maybe it will cool down for you soon

    ReplyDelete