Saturday, May 11, 2019

Can We Say Storm!

Had a huge storm blow in tonight. Very high winds and lots of thunder and lightening. Then came the rain, it rained so hard it sounded like a freight train. It is still raining sometimes really hard and then lightly and so on. We needed the rain as it hasn't rained really good for a while now. Maybe it will rain itself out before tomorrow so we can enjoy the day.

I have been doing lots of cooking to keep busy and to try new veggie dishes with some chicken added in. I must say I'm sorry the pictures are so blurry I was using my phone, I should know better
These are Keto recipes and they are really tasty. I also made eggplant Parmesan but the picture was awful.

These are stuffed zucchini so very good once slice and you have a meal. They are stuffed with chicken, garlic powder and cheese and bacon.

Tonight I made stuffed mushrooms. I took out the stems and diced them up and added garlic, salt, pepper and cheese 
Yesterday I also made some asparagus sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper and some butter
I'm so happy to have that toaster oven so I don't have to turn on the oven. Don't know where that cold front the girl on the weather kept talking about but it sure wasn't here.

Wishing all the wonderful women who stop by here
Happy Mothers Day!!

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. Lots of tasty dishes there thanks for sharing. Hope the weather gets better for you.
    And you have A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day. We had everything but rain here in AJ. You are way too ambitious. I made spaghetti yesterday and that wore me out. If I ate cheese your recipes look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day Jo.
    Lots of Tasty looking Healthy Food.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That storm must have come our way it poured, lightening and hail too...and today it's misting and humid!! Happy Mothers Day! Your creations look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi George,
    Those dishes were so easy too. The weather was a little crazy all night and the really loud nose turned out to be hail and some of it was still around this morning.

    Hi Sandie,
    The recipes are very easy and take no time at all to put together. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day as well.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,
    thank you I had a wonderful Mother's Day, Hope Kathy's was too. Trying to stay on the healthy kick of course I always eat lots of veggies but these added a new twist.

    Hi Sondra,
    It was a bigger and it rained all night and into the better part of the morning with some hale thrown in. Then we had sun showers for a while. Crazy weather these days. Hope you had a great MOther's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is your cold front? It came to Del Rio on Friday, the high was 61 degrees...it was wonderful!

    I made two soups but the pictures I took from my cellphone turned out too dark.

    Happy belated Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stuffed zucchini sounds so delicious and looks great! I hope Sacramento gets some good rain in a few days - at least it's going to cool down.

    ReplyDelete