Monday, May 20, 2019

Just Stuff

The weather is so strange anymore. The wind has been non stop but it has been nice and cool. Breezy I can handle windy not so much. I'm not talking wind I'm talking WINDDDD. Today looked good when I got up at 6:30 by time I got teeth brushed and made my bed and coffee it was another story. I heard this noise and looked out the window to see the tree 2 doors down being whipped around by very strong winds. Great I had errands to run today. The next thing I hear is rain and I mean some hard rain but the sun was shining bright. Then it was dark no sun. I figured I better go take care of my errands so I took off even managed to get a hair cut. The temperature was only in the mid sixties. Warmer clothes would have worked a little better. But I'm not complaining because this time of year it is usually in the high 90's to low triple digits. I had the door open all day.

Tried out my little heated lunch box, It took a long time but it worked. Maybe bringing the food down to almost room temp would work faster. But it is a neat idea.

I have emptied out more closets and have them doing a pick up next Tue. Next will be the shed, not something I am looking forward to because of the terrible dust up on the loft sections.

Good Night All 

7 comments:

  1. The weather patterns this spring have certainly been strange. I am so sick of heat, high humidity and severe storms. At least you are enjoying cooler temperatures.

    Wish I could focus and start my decluttering but I just have no motivation. Good luck cleaning out your shed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree with the weird weather, cold, very windy, wet , hot 34 F this morning with frost on the car windows. Good luck with your purging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MsBelinda,
    I had to put on long pj bottoms this morning and my flannel shirt LOL this is insane but they are calling for 80 degrees today not to bad at all. They had snow in Flagstaff and across the White MOuntains.

    The shed may not happen until fall as it soon will be to hot (maybe)

    Hi George,

    I see where you weather is just as crazy. The purging is going well it's a great feeling to unload this stuff.

    Hi Phyllis,

    The dust is horrible I picked up 2 can's of furniture polish this weekend that's how often I have to dust! Of course they sure are making the cans smaller these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wind, a nice breeze yes but strong wind that kicks up dust and makes the limbs fall on the yard no please. Makes work for me with all the tree debris. I want to add a loft area to the side of my shed where the mower is parked...could use the space to store empty storage containers that I need from time to time but not always have a simple plan in mind...this week is moving right along before we know it will be Friday! HOT Here today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. correction I don't "Like" wind is what I meant to type...lol

      Delete
  6. Hi Sondra,

    I might have figured it out abut not liking wind. LOL
    And today was horrible I cleaned up a bit in the yard so I could put it out to the curb for trash pick up and never left the house again. They are saying tomorrow will be so much worse. I worry about my daughter having to drive on the HWY to get patience to app. some as far away as 100 miles and then do the return. They are doing warnings about driving on I10 which she would have to do.
    The weeks are flying by at a unbelievable rate.

    ReplyDelete