Monday, June 17, 2019

Short Post

Yesterday I did my own thing, I was invited to go to my daughters to have dinner but decided not to do that. I had to exchange something at Walmart I went really early. I just walked around the store and checked out the camping stuff nice a slow like. Didn't buy anything in that dept. I then walked around looking for the mask that Mili lost the same day she got it but could not find one. That day was very windy and we think it had gotten blown out of the bag as they were getting out of the car. Then I picked up a few grocery's and went on home.

Today my daughter got off work early so we went to lunch but then just came back home as it was getting hot already.  

Early this morning I cooked up my veggies for the week and was done my 9:15 am just in time to turn off the over before the temps started to really rise. 

Good Night All

9 comments:

  1. You still got a lot done wait a shorty post before it gets too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done by 9:15. Great way to operate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly got a lot done before the heat built up. Perfect time to get on the Bike while the AC is going.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is my "do nothing day" after 3 days of heavy moving and lugging, climbing ladders, etc. I can do my laundry but maybe not my dishes! We just have to have "me" days once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got everything out of the way early before the heat of the day.

    I am not a morning person and it takes a lot out of me to be up so early but when I do I feel a sense of accomplishment.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi George,
    I get up so early now so just have to get it done. No posted late last night haha.

    Hi Phyllis,

    Now that it is light so early Fred thinks he should be going out and once I'm up I figure might at well get the day started.

    Hi Rick,

    That is the summer plan. Cooking first thing in the morning, bike later on when the a/c is blowing it's sweet cool air.

    Hi Emily,

    You sure have been busy! Yep we need out me days. Sunday was mine, but then I live alone so all days are my own pretty much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished some yard chores and cutting my mom's grass, and putting in 4 new fence posts on the pasture fence...and now Im sitting with my feet up. Good idea to get the cooking done early before the heat hits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sondra,

    Now that is a work out. Glad you are relaxing now with your feet up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With the heat we are having in Sacramento I just can't summon up the energy to do much of anything.

    ReplyDelete