Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Wonderful Weather

The weather has finally cooled down and I'm loving it. The past couple days has been very cloudy, windy and raining. I expected lots more rain than we received but they say it isn't over yet so we shall see. Tomorrow's temps shouldn't get any higher than 58 glorious degrees. Today we only hit 63 I had the door wide open and was loving the breeze and all that fresh air.

I did have Michael come today and start up the furnace he was going to set it at 68 but I had him turn it way down. I just added another blanket to the bed and I have been getting the best sleep. 

My plans for Thanksgiving are still up in the air. My friend wanted me to meet her in Ajo this weekend for some boon docking. I would love to do that. BUTTTT my youngest daughter is having some medical issues and I'm not sure I want to not be here. Ajo isn't that far but there isn't any cell service out there and I would be running into Ajo constantly to check up on her. If I don't go I do have options. My grandson wants me to go to his house and he would pick me up and bring me home and I would have my daughter there. I just don't like that I have to be picked up and then taken home. But by time dinner would be over it would already start getting dark and I can't see at night. Of course then there's Fred, I guess I can take him along. But then I found out they have a cat and my allergies are bad enough right now and cats just don't work well and I don't know about Fred and a cat. I really don't have a problem at all staying home. So we shall see.

I realized today  we are only a month away from Christmas and I have only bought 1 gift. Something tells me I better get a move on. I mostly buy gift cards for the grand kids to restaurants they love them. And the great grand's I buy clothing they get enough toys. And my 2 daughters are easy to buy for. And besides Christmas on the 21st is my youngest daughters birthday. And no you don't combine the birthday with Christmas LOL


Good Night All

12 comments:

  1. Glad you are finally getting the cool weather you deserve...me too...it's wonderful!

    Hope your daughter gets to feeling better soon so you can finally get to go camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the rain but I really wish we hadn't skipped those 70 degree days. We went from middle 80s to low 60s and my system was not happy. Our clubhouse has a bug turkey dinner but we stay home so it's just me and Jim. But that way we have left over turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MsBelinda,

    We sure do deserve the cool weather it was a nasty hot summer. We are getting so much rain right now and we really needed it. But for going out camping it might be really muddy maybe if she is doing well I can still get out my Sunday the ground should have dried up by then.

    Hi Sandie,

    Yes it has rained all night and is still raining. The 70's would have been nice for awhile but I'll take the 60's. I miss having holidays at my house but the grandkids now enjoy doing it. But like you I would rather stay home make a small turkey or just a breast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of Family first is what all good parents do.
    Fred should survive being on his own for a few hours.
    Our daughter Rose is on the 23rd and we have always kept that separate from the Holiday.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the cooler temperatures.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I'm not looking forward to the Holidays at all...I wouldn't mind to not bother with it period. I hope you do get to spend some time with your family if it works out. Glad you got the good weather now, we have been using heat for about a month now it's brrrrrrrrr chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Yes my children are the most important people in my life. Weather isn't looking good for Thanksgiving and I much rather stay home.

    Hi Sondra,

    Under your circumstance I understand your not wanting to do Holidays. Our weather has been crazy for the last 3 days and it is cold but I haven't used the heat but if I need it at least I just have to raise the thermostat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sort of dreading the holidays this year. We are having the same weather as you, except no rain yet. It's in the 60's now but going down to the 50's next week. I guess our summer heat is over with for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have problems driving at night too. It's the pits isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gypsy,

    I feel bad that my grandson wants to do holidays at his house but they have a cat and I am very allergic to them, I have enough trouble breathing already. I am loving this weather and so happy the summer heat is gone!

    Hi Phyllis,

    They told me after I had the cataracts removed I would be able to drive well that never happened I still can drive at night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬



    ReplyDelete

  11. I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete