Thursday, December 19, 2019

Angry

The weather has still been on the chilly side during the late evening through around 10 am and then warms up some. We are going to go up into the low 70's for a few days and then back down with more rain and snow on the mountains. 

I have been waiting for 1 pkg since Dec. 11. I kept getting notices of delivery and then nothing. Today was it for me. I tried to contact customer service to no avail. It just opens another page just like the previous one. Something asking about an entirely different subject popped up so I used that one to complain. Not knowing if that worked I found another spot to add to it. Every time they sent a delivery date I stayed home so I don't have to worry about Porch Pirates taking off with my package. The response was supposed to to take 2 working days. Good Grief! Well the response came in a couple of hours from both my rants. So I am supposed to get a delivery on Dec 23. That is really cutting it close. We shall see.

I did a quick run to the grocery store to pick up some items to make desserts with my daughter tomorrow and get them out of the way. Neither of us ever made any of them before so we shall see what we manage.
Sunday morning I will go back to the grocery store and pick up the rest of the items for our dinners. Also found a recipe for Calzone and want to make one tomorrow to see how that goes. 

Every holiday I always go through the to small fridge and freezer and swear I'm going to buy a bigger fridge, then when it's all over I just forget about it.

Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. I too would have gotten mad after waiting so long for a package and having to stay home just to not have it delivered.

    Good luck with your desserts though you are a good cook and I am sure you will not have any problems making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, angry to say the least hopefully you will get your package, some day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MsBelinda,

    I think what was even worse was trying to find to reach customer service and just getting the same page over and over. Oh know remember how I finally got through was found a little tab on botton that said feedback they sure got my feed back.
    I can cook up a storm but backing and making candy but it should be fun even if it was expensive would have been better off just buying them.

    Hi George,

    Getting a answer from them was helpful in calming my savage mood LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems to be the reason many people are starting to shop Off-Line. Yes actually going in a store to buy what they want. You may pay slightly more but with no aggravation it is worth it.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your baking.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a smaller fridge/freezer in my mobile home. i swear it held more food than the big side-by-side fridge I have now.

    I think you are way ahead of me in getting ready for company over the holidays. I still haven't gotten into the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Customer service has gone the way of the dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rick and Kathy,

    I don't think people are going to the stores more than shopping on line.

    Hi Gypsy,
    Seems I have heard people say that about a side by side. I would like to have the freezer on the bottom but I could wish for the stars they are very expensive.

    The only reason I maybe ahead of you is because my group is much smaller and today I was told that one of my grandsons won't make it because the place he works refused to close early so he will be there until around 9:30pm I feel bad for the other employees to.

    Hi Phyllis,

    I think your right about that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬



    ReplyDelete