Thursday, December 26, 2019

Is It Over Yet?

I really can complain at all Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were wonderful.

Christmas Eve was much quieter than usual as some couldn't make it for one reason or another. So it was only 3 of us and way to much food, as I made sausage, peppers and onions, pizza, I had cold meats lots of cheeses, black olives and green stuffed olives and pepperenseni. Debbie brought dessets and chips and what they like to drink I know there was more . So bagged it up and sent it on its way.

Christmas Day was really nice everyone should up not that that is a lot of people but it was my daughter and 2 grand children and 2 great grand kids. Tracy made some really good stuffed shells, meat balls and ham with a salad to go along with it. I made a calzone, another cold meat and cheese plater with a few other things to nibble on  we ate really well. Also a few desserts
My grandson Anthony and his son Anthony JR, and my daughter Tracy

 Granddaughter Aliya

Anthony and his daughter Arianna
 Tracy and Jr.


 Grandson Adam always making faces


Daughter Debbie in her snuggle



 Santa having a hard time coming down the chimney

Received lots of great gifts this year. But most of all a wonderful Christmas was had and the kids had a blast!

Good Night All

11 comments:

  1. You took some very nice pictures. Thank you for introducing us to your family I can now put a face behind what had only been a name.

    It looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like a great Christmas. Just a lot of fun with family and, of course, lots of food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool to see photos! I can tell all the grand kids were happy. The food sounds great too we had our last bit of leftovers last night. AND my taste buds were working again so I got to taste the Pecan Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good time was had by all and you have the pictures to prove it. Certain there are leftovers that will be your meals for the next few days.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the bicycle.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi MsBelinda,
    Seems like my pictures are not crisp like they should be I even bought a new card. But at least I did get pictures of the holiday. We did have a good time.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes it was a good holiday and way to much food but at least everyone took some home.

    Hi Sondra,
    It was fun to see the kids enjoying the holiday. Glad your taste budds returned to enjoy your pie!

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Yes we all did enjoy the holidays. I sent almost all the left overs home with everyone. Need to get back to my healthy eating and my bicycle will do double work LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. what busy funtime with family look like everyone enjoyed them selves now yo cn relax once again .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos! There is something about family get-togethers at Christmas time that isn't matched by any other holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi George,

    Yes very busy and it took 2 days to recoop LOL

    Hi Gypsy,

    Thank you it was a wonderful get together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Phyllis,

    Yes it was I hope your Holiday went well also

    ReplyDelete
  10. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete