Monday, March 30, 2020

Blooming Mesquite Grrrrr

Spent a few hours vacuuming the porch yesterday. But chairs and table need a washing down. I had planned on doing that today but the wind came up and the darn Mesquite tree next door is blooming. So my alergies are horrible. I had ordered and did receive alergy pills but they aren't strong enough. I don't know if they will deliver the better ones since you have to sign for them. But whe I place my order this week I'll try.

So it was an indoor day and outside of riding my bike not much else got done. 

I did work on my blanket and it's looking pretty good. No major mistakes yet. 

The one thing about ordering produce was it wasn't the best and so I had to cook up quite a bit of it. But at least now they will not go bad or rot.

My daughter Debbie stopped by last night to drop off my TP and weed spray so hoping it will not be windy tomorrow so I can get some spraying done. I think I will whip up a mask first before going out there if for no other reason than to keep the pollen from going up my nose.

That's about all I have for these past 2 days. 

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. It will be a wise thing to wear a mask as it will protect you from more then just the pollen.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your bicycle.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A regular think mask will not protect against this virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know you had allergies, stay inside if you can. Wish I had my vacuum cleaner but its back in Houston.

    How nice that your daughter was able to go shopping on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pollen has been thick this yr I had to vacuum my porch once already but it was a waste of time as I will have to do it at least a couple more times. Today I took some fallen limbs to the dump, they made me get out and show my ID..because other counties closed their dumps! NOW people will be leaving trash everywhere..insane. Then when I got back I washed the van it was so nasty with mud and pollen. Tomorrow I plan to wax it...Pretty sure I will be worn out after that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi MsBelinda,

    Yes it's getting worse lately. I don't have to tell you about the mesquite trees and there pollen. Hate that tree.

    Yes my daughter is alway looking out for her mom. Shes very special.

    Hi Sondra.

    I can only see bad things coming with closing dumps.
    Like you said trash will be piling up all over the roadsides and parks. Yes the pollen is horrible this spring. My truck is full of dust I think I have one of those mitts in the shed I should wipe it down. I bet you will be exhausted after all the work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blue car is now green. The furniture on both porches have a green tint to them. Thought about washing, but what's the use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Phyllis,

    That's nasty stuff. I remember that when I used to be up in the mountains. Here it's mostly dust but I'm sure soon I will be the yellow from the trees.

    ReplyDelete