Wednesday, September 9, 2020

It Was True

 We had a big change in the weather! Yes we are below triple digits finally. Today was gorgeous! Had windows and doors open until around 12N when the haze and smell from the fires started coming in. So I had to close everything up. But at least the A/C didn't have to run for quite a few hours and when it did it was only on low setting.  It is so beautiful out right now but the skeeters think I'm a fast food restaurant so no sitting outside. Tomorrow it will only be 89F but then it will start to  climb back up as the week moves on but should top out at about 97F. If it wasn't for the smoke I would be using the cooler but it doesn't filter out enough to make it safe for breathing right now.

On Sat. Adam has his first game and we should be able to watch it live on the laptop. I sure hope so I will be so sad if I don't get to watch his first game. There will be another game but I can't see it on my phone.

Did some cooking and freezing but that is it for awhile now until I can find more square 1 serving sized containers.

I have gotten  1 estimate for repairs on the house and have another company coming tomorrow. Tried to get a 3rd but seems like no one needs more work right now.

Not much else happening around here same old, same old.

Good Night All!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, hope the cooler air hangs around we would be having it good except for the tropical stuff going on in the Atlantic giving us problems at the moment. Im trying to catch up on all the chores around here but till the rain goes away nothing doing. Enjoy the upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sondra,

    It is a glorious 52 degrees here this morning. Loving this weather. Wish your weather would clear up to. Look at the new blogger mess LOL Oh this is going to be fun I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing the best for Adam.
    Glad things are cooling down for you.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rick and Kathy,
    Thank you we are all so excited for him.
    Hope the cool weather stays, really enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you will be able to see Adam's game in your laptop.

    Thought of you when I heard there were fires in your state but they did not say how bad they were as they mostly focused on the ones in California.

    Enjoy your cooler mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love open windows, fresh air. It's almost time. But it seems we go from summer to winter and vice versa with few fresh air days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi MsBelinda,

    Yes I'm ready to see him and his team in action it starts at 8am our time and they are playing in Houston,TX.

    I haven't heard about fire here in AZ but with all the huge ones everywhere else. O f course as if the air quality isn't bad enough we did a house fire just outside of the park I live in. I just checked to see about fires but nothing showed up for resently.

    Hi Phyllis,

    I have been so happy to be able to do that but today the air quality was so bad I have had a very hard time breathing so house is all closed up again and the A/C is back on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete