Tuesday, January 5, 2021

The Party's Over

 Oh wait there wasn't any party!  But the decorations are gone. I wanted to leave them up a bit longer but just needed to do a good cleaning and sooo they had to go. Lucky I had all the ornaments off the tree when my service guy came to clean up the cooler and saw me trying to carry the tote and grabbed it and put it in the shed for me. The rest of the stuff was light weight and I could handle it on my own. Of course as I go around I keep seeing things I forgot to put away but I have empty boxes in the shed so I'll just gather up those things and bring them out.

Next step was to get the vacuum out and clean up the mess from the tree. No matter how hard I tried I could not get that stinkin tree in the box. So I put almost a roll of fat tape on it to keep it at least mostly closed.

I had to do a pick up at The Neighborhood Grocery Store because for some reason they are nolonger doing delivery. I have been ordering from Fry's but they just don't carry some of the things I needed unless you order for delivery from another source, not going there. So ordered them from Walmart and set a pick up time they notify you when its ready. It went well but the fact that I can't manage the heavy orders I only bought what I really had to have. Mostly Fred things and toiletry items. In a couple of days I will order from Fry's.

I really need to start doing some projects that I have put off for awhile now and it will give me more things to do since it looks like this isolation is going to last a lot longer still. And theres no reason to complain because some people will just not learn or listen. 

I need to start gathering for donation pick up soon. I have a bag already being filled with some clothing and a few household items.

I am really enjoying my new Air Fryer. Found a few YouTube channels with really good recipes.

Hope everyones New Year is going well.

Good Night All

10 comments:

  1. We put away our Christmas stuff or at least we thought we did. A couple days ago it finally dawned on me that we still had the dachshund through the snow shower curtain up. So we need to at least think about putting that away. And we also started cleaning out clothes - especially me. So you and I are thinking alike. We're still doing grocery pick up at Frys or Walmart. And will be doing that for some time. Praying by fall I can maybe go into a store just for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie,

    I always manage to forget something. Clothes are always in need of donation and I always seem to have plenty for what ever reason. I think its save this for when it fits again or if I go somewhere special LOL I even donate the hangers Like you I can't wait for the day I can walk around a store and pick out my own groceries or what ever I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought of getting an air fryer. Heard nothing but good about them.

    Yesterday was my one year anniversary of doing the Walmart pick up thing. I would say it's been a success for me. I can understand that it's not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We finally just put our Decorations away.
    We simply get our groceries during Seniors Shopping Hours.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one good thing about not putting up Christmas decorations is not having to take them down. It was nice your service guy helped you with the heavy box.

    I have yet to try the curbside pick-up at HEB or Walmart since at least in my town they use a third party for delivery and I do not want to go that route either.

    I am just glad 2020 is over and done with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Phyllis,

    Tonight I made a chicken breast and I have never had a more juicey piece of chicken, I also made zucchini. I have made a few things but tonight was the best.
    I think I will go with the Walmart pick up it isn't bad and it is sure alot cheaper than Fry's. Just can't wait until I can go do my own shopping again.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    I think I finished today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi MsBelinda,

    I thought of not putting the stuff up, but I thought my great grands were coming and I wanted it to be fiestive for them. Mike is a great guy like family have known him for years.

    I really just want to do my own shopping but this virus is so bad that it just isn't an option for me. But at least the pick up gets me out of the house and seeing some sites even if its only 20 min. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't decorate this year so it was pretty easy..but I had only my son coming and he said he didn't care if we had decorations or not..
    So I took the easy road. It's good to get chores over and done we are expecting rain and maybe flurries tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sondra,

    I like to have a little something to try and bring some kind of cheer to myself and like I mentioned thought the kids were coming. But I managed to get it all put away and we shall see what next year brings us.
    Hope the weather system coming your way isn't to bad stay warm and cozy

    ReplyDelete






  10. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere, after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover comes back to me, indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours, my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again, 3 months later we got engaged and married, if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346












































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matuganan si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sakin ng mas masg 48 now, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email:
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete