Friday, May 2, 2014

Got Lots Done Today

Took Fred to the groomers 9:15 this morning picked him up at 9:45. brought him home had a quick breakfast and off to the car wash. Sure was nice to have a clean truck again. Now if the winds would stay away and not blow more dust all over it. Made a Lowe's run and picked up an LED lamp for the camper. Then ran to Safeway for some salads and a few other things.

Made it home and stripped the bed in the camper. Well had to empty plenty of stuff out first. The sheets and blankets are all washed.

Had to sweep down the porch from all the dirt that blew around while I was gone. 

My grandson stopped by to wash his truck and we put the privacy tent up to measure the floor size 4 the rubber floor mat. We discovered one of the pieces broke off that holds one of the legs on. Will have to figure out if I can fix it or send it back. I'd rather fix it.

Smiley was not very Smiley today and he was throwing some nasty tantrums. I was so shocked. Maybe he needed to go to sleep.

Here's the entire tree


 I need to get better at capturing flying birds


Sunset the night the wind hit
 Can you see the hummer in the tree? I tried to enlarge it with Picasa and it didn't work.

Good Night All 

6 comments:

  1. Now that everything is cleaned up it's time to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John,
    Yes it is. Hope mid month or end of month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't find the hummer!!.... try to crop it to a smaller space then enlarge, that usually works for me.... at least until it gets pixilated. Maybe there is not such a word, but there should be!! lol I have found my little photobgraphy niche, I am horrid at capturing living things. Not very good at flowers either.... but I'm pretty happy with my landscapes. My advise is find the thing you love and go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,

    Your landscapes are awesome. I had cropped and then enlarged don't know why it didn't take.. I'll have to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope repairing the privacy tent is an easy fix.

    Love that tree!

    Hope Smiley is back to his cute, smiling self soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon,

    I think the little guy was not himself as he has some really nasty allergies. with all the bad winds and everything blooming it is really bad..
    I think I have a solution for fixing the tent by making a pocket for the rod. My friend said she repaired something like that for her tent.

    ReplyDelete