Saturday, March 27, 2021

Checking In

Even though I have been busy this week there still isn't much to tell.

I took my laptop in to the Geek Squad and had it overhauled it was running pretty bad. While I was there I went to look at some iPads and Note Books, I wanted something smaller for my craft - exercise room that came with or could add small key pad. Man some of those things cost more than my laptop. I talked to the sales girl and she showed me a Samsung Tab A  it isn't quite what I wanted but price wise it was pretty good. The Geek Squad guys are so busy so I said I will just take it home and see what I can set up and when I come back for my laptop you can finish it up if need be. So I ground my teeth to nubs and figured out some stuff and put it down. Next morning I got more things figured out but still had a few I couldn't. 

I set it up in my craft room and with my coffee I was able to watch some YT and work on sewing up the last of the bunnies and easter eggs. Then propped it up on the panel of the bike and before I knew it I had passed my goals.

A little while later they called to let me know my laptop was ready so off I went with my book. They finished the set up I wanted and showed me lots of things I could do with it and then we went through the laptop. I love these guys, are polite and they treat you really well. I have ins. on my laptop and they added the book to it. That ins. can save you bundles of money! All this service didn't cost me a penny.

At least it got me out of the house 2 days this week well covered up.

The wind has been horrible for weeks now and it doesn't make for good air with my already crummy lungs, but wearing my mask helped a little with the dust I bought one of those plastic guard to wear under your mask to keep it off you nose and mouth.

I still have to take some pictures of the items I have been working on. I keep telling myself to get that done but while having so much trouble with my laptop it wouldn't transfer the pictures. The guy said its the updates that windows 10 does and instead of making it easier they always mess things up and add more steps for what reason we can't figure out. So hopefully now I can get the pictures I take to transfer.


Good Night All

10 comments:

  1. I would like to buy a small notebook as my tablet has never worked like it should. I was interested in what you had to say about your new purchase.

    Unfortunately, in Del Rio, we do not have a Geek Squad or any store that fixes computers. There is a guy that makes how calls but I don't feel comfortable having someone come over.

    I love my plastic face shield I recently bought the shield that comes with glasses as it has worked out better for me because the other one was tight around my head...I guess I have a big head, lol :D

    Looking forward to seeing your crafting projects as you are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to say "There is a guy that makes HOUSE calls" sorry about that...

      Delete
  2. My laptop needs work too (or replacing) but I don't like going through the set up of a new one. I was considering an iPad but holy moly they cost a lot. Was good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I don't like about win10 you can't stop the updates..it's not good. Hope the tablet will give you lots of enjoyment. The projects sound great look forward to seeing them. We have POLLEN clouds right now it's not good at all for anyone with lung or allergy problems...the sky is yellow from it. TOO many pines planted by the timber barons...grrrrr Have a good upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MsBelinda,
    You have Walmart and they usaully have pretty good help in there electronics dept. they might be able to help you out. Walmart has the one I want but I try to stay out of that store because its always so crowded and now they have lifted the face mask ban IDIOTS! Also I have the ins. with the Geek Squad for any repairs.

    The piece I bought fits under you mask. It doesn't cover your face. Couldn't handle that.

    I'll try to take some pictures today. CRS so no promises LOL


    Hi Connie,

    Set ups are past my technical ability and I was so tempted to pack it up and return it. That's why I like Best Buy they set everything up for you as long as you have the pass words. Yes iPads are so expensive I was floored, but that is because they are a apple product. My cousin has one but in the past 5 years she has had to replace it 3times NOPE not at those prices. Thanks for stopping by.

    Hi Sondra,
    Win10 is the worst product they every came up with. they add some much junk to the computer. I told the guy I didn't even use most of the stuff so he took it all out. YEs the POLLEN IS terrible even here and with the high winds we are having my allergies are bad which of course is making my lungs even worse. And we don't even have pines its the Palo Verde and Mesquetes. You have a good week also

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so tired of all the Win 10 updates. They are endless and screw everything up. My computer is almost seven years old but I don't want to buy a new one so I baby it along. My allergies are in high gear too. And all the wind sure doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you now have a backup for your laptop. Learning to do a tablet won't be that difficult.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandie,

    Win10 is what killed my last laptop when I had some one down load it for me, could be he didn't know what he was doing but swore I would never let anyone that didn't have a business work on my things and that's when I went to Best Buy and the Geek Squad. But the photo things still isn't working and I will give them a call tomorrow. So sad about this.

    Today it seemed like the wind had died down to a breeze but oh the allergies are horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete






  9. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere, after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover comes back to me, indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours, my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again, 3 months later we got engaged and married, if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346












































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matuganan si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sakin ng mas masg 48 now, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email:
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete