Saturday, July 3, 2021

Rain! Happy Fourth Everyone!!

We had a pretty good rain yesterday afternoon into late evening. Today we only had spit and miss. A couple times the sky was so dark and the wind would pick up and then nothing. They say tomorrow we are in for some real rain again we shall see.

 Feel bad for those who may be planning a BBQ and other outdoor activities. I have no planes but to hang out at home. If I can get my propane tank out of the shed I might roast some veggies and maybe make a sausage or hamburger pattie. But with this humidity I doubt I will want to bother. 

I went to lunch with daughter Debbie and little Miliany yesterday it sure was nice to get out and be with them. Miliany is always very entertaining, singing put on shows with her Barbies.

Please be careful and do not drink and drive!

Good Night All


9 comments:

  1. So glad you're getting some rain. Wish we could get some. I'd especially like it every night for the next few days. I hate fireworks. Somebody was shooting them off last night until 1 am this morning. My rant for today. Have a wonderful 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie,
    Right after I posted this it rain really hard again for a while. I agree I hate them too and of course they started days ago. Hope you get some rain soon. Happy 4th to you and Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are getting some Rain.
    Wish your entire Family a Safe and Happy 4th.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, happy 4th to you Im doing nothing I've been out pruning hedges and trimming up stuff in the yard all morning we had a cool morning for a change. Hope that rain is real for you, in my sisters town they are having mud slides from the fire destroyed hillsides of last year, they have had to close I-70 3 times now..in that same area.
    Enjoy whatever you do. TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rick n Kathy,
    thank you

    Hi Sondra,
    Happy 4th to you also. Nope not doing anything but house cleaning. LOL much needed.We now are having high humidity for us and yes more rain but it's wonderful! Hearing some rumbling in the distance so hopefully it will start raining again soon. The mud slides can be very deadly hope your sis is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of you folks out there with the dry hot weather. Rain is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Phyllis,

    Yes it is good to get rain finally. Haven't had any yet today but still might come. But it is very humid for us anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were supposed to have some rain but I guess it went somewhere else. I have no plans of going anywhere.

    Right now they are popping fireworks right and left but surprisingly not on our street. It has been so much nicer since Mr. Joe's rowdy-drunk stepson and his family moved out of his house.

    I am watching CNN's "The Fourth In America" special and it is better than I thought it would be. Though I will probably be going to bed soon.

    Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi MsBelinda,

    I stayed home and scrubbed down my bathroom and put new carpets down that I bought a while ago. Washed the kitchen floor also cleaned out the fridge.

    Of course fire works going off all around my house jerks!

    ReplyDelete