Sunday, August 8, 2021

Still Nothing

The monsoons did a great job while they lasted. And yes we broke the record for the wetest July since the mid 1800's.  We have had a few more good storms blow through but nothing like July. 

Weeds have grown nice and tall and very green. But keeping one step ahead of the weed police I sprayed early one morning when the temps were going to reach 110 F. by mid afternoon the weeds were dead. I will do another walk around to spray what ever I missed the first time.

Had and eye appt. 2 weeks ago and while my vision is 20/20 in the    left eye the right is 20/25 in the right and a little pressure in that eye also. So this coming week I go back for another pressure test.

Lots of birthdays this month and the  next 2 months, YIKES  then Christmas. Time sure does  fly even when your not having a good time.

As soon as it cools down in the mornings I need to clear out the camper so I can clean it up so I can get going somewhere.

That's all I have folks. Hope everyone is doing well!


Good Night All!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, the rain was a good thing, keeping the rivers flowing and lessening the chance of fires...August is going to be a little steamy for us, as it normally is. Now school is back in session so that means less people out and about so that's another good thing. BUT now Covid is on the rise again, that's a bad thing!!
    Stay safe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sondra,

    Yes the rain was so needed here. Guess it poured sometime last night as the street has puddles this morning. August will still be humid here also but I guess for here that is a good thing so it can hold the moisture down into the ground a little longer. Yes Covid is going to keep making a come back as long as MORONS refuse to get vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 110 degrees... YIKES! I remember being in 115 degree weather (I think I was in Tempe AZ). I learned fast not to walk barefoot on the sidewalk LOL. I hope it cools down for you so you can get the camper ready and go somewhere fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie,
    Yes luckily I hope those temps are gone but just never know we had plenty of them this summer. No bare feet even on my porch! Looks like more rain this week and much lower temps but the humidity is no fun either for these tired lungs. Yes Tempe gets really hot to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes! 110 degrees is HOT! I'm glad you got some rain but I bet that made it pretty muggy. Take care and I hope you can go camping soon! -- VT

    ReplyDelete