Thursday, December 9, 2021

I Guess It's Time

I have been busy getting shopping out of the way. It is all done! Had one gift that gave me a problem and I hope what I found will make her happy. I finished off the last of the knotted blankets and I couldn't have been happier about that. I dreamed about tying those knots! Each blanket  has 2 different patterned blankets attached.


I also dream about the younger girls untying all those knots! Or should I call these dreams nightmares 

I even managed to get the tree up and decorated before my great granddaughter came for a visit.  After Miliany's visit I wrapped all the gifts and put them under the tree. 

I see I can't fix this to go left align so I will ignore it.

Next week I will buy the food for out Christmas Eve dinner and since no one mentioned Christmas Day I won't worry about it . If they call at the last minute maybe I'll have left overs or they can bring what ever they want. 

We are heading into a bit of a cold front and may even see snow on the mountains around Tucson, but here they say lots of rain for us down here. I don't mind I have projects to work on. 

My daughter said there is a channel  pluto that plays a beautiful fireplace with a nice fire. Love it and have been watching a bit.

Also having problems with keeping the font right so with that I will wish you all

A Good Night!



 

10 comments:

  1. Always nice that you can beat the rush and not get Stressed out.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the Holidays with your Family.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting everything done and wrapped - now that is a great feeling. I have that problem with lines indenting and I can't get them to quit. So I just leave them. I've bought most of what I need for Christmas eve dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rick,

    Hate crowds of rude people so I get out very early in the morning and get it done.

    Hi Sandie,

    I really don't like shopping period LOL I was so happy to have it done. Since I am making eggplant parmesan its to early to buy the eggplant but the rest I will pick up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, your hard work is very pretty, I know the kids will love it. It's going to be a very lean holiday here as it's just 2 grown people and one of them is the grinch,.(me) sooo...lol I did get some greetings in the mail and that is about it. I hope it's a clear night on C-eve I want to do a fire pit. I see you got a troll, this one lady keeps coming by my blog and she leaves this: "go read my post." So I just delete it, or she will just write "pretty blog, go read my post"...UH NOPE. Hope your weekend is good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sondra,
      Looks like Christmas Eve will just be my daughter Debbie and I, her kids have grown and have other lives now. Christmas day who knows what will be on that day. I'm sure Anthony will stop buy to get their gifts but as far as dinner have no idea. That would be great to have a fire pit. As for getting rid of these trolls when you delete them I get a box that you click and it removes them
      forever. But they are so annoying.

      Delete
  5. Good for you.. Actually going shopping. I hate it so much that most everything is bought online. And since our kids/grandkids live in: Dallas, Lake Charles La, MD, PA and IL it's easier to buy online and have it sent. Lazy me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've got it pretty well under control in this hectic time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Phyllis,
    I hate shopping but ordering online got to be a hassle with wrong sizes or just cheap material. So off I went at 7am and got it all done. The one gift problem I waiting for the store to open at 9am and found what I was looking for with the help of the sales girl and out the door I went with a huge sigh of relief.

    Hi Connie,

    Yes I am so happy to have it all done but for buying a few groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting all your shopping done!

    I know the girls are going to love their blankets they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi MsBelinda,
    Thank You I'm sure they will love wrapping themselves in them and my grandsons too!

    ReplyDelete