Wednesday, November 16, 2022

OH MY What Now!!

 I see there has been changes to Blogger. I guess we can no longer manage comments? This may be the end of blogging for me if the spammers come back.

Trying to get my Christmas shopping done. Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE SHOPPING!! Well at least the rest of the gifts will be gift cards. Spent 4 1/2 hrs. yesterday going from 1 store to the next. I was looking for a certain gift so went to Bed, Bath and Beyond, what have we here? Nothing, store is closing and just odds and ends left. On to the next 3 stores. Kind of found what I was looking for in store #4 within  about 15min. then spent 45min. waiting on line to check out, hate that store, I figured I got there early enough but NO!. Then hit Dollar Tree for  birthday wrapping paper, Christmas bags and tissue paper and crawled back to the truck and called it a day. I'm sure I'll find I missed someone at the last min.

The weather has been below average for this time of year but I am not complaining I love it!

Good Night All!

10 comments:

  1. I'm really frustrated with blogger right now. Sometimes my comments never show up. I haven't posted in so long I've forgotten how to. I'm not loving the cold but I keep thinking back to summer which makes me appreciate it a little more. No shopping for me. Hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not blogged in two weeks so I am not aware of any changes but I am sure I will soon find out.

    I had just recently heard of Bed, Bath and Beyond shuttering its stores for good. It is a shame so many stores are fixing to go under or already have. Good for you to have your Christmas shopping all done.

    We also have been experiencing lower-than-average temperatures and loving it since it makes me sleepy and keeps me that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also noticed that Lane Bryant was gone as I was looking for Dollar Tree.
      Not quite finished shopping but the rest is easy as I will buy gift cards.

      Delete
  3. shopping will not be in my future but I know most everyone else in the middle of it gift cards are easy and I agree dollar tree has bargains on wrap paper...hope u get it wrapped up soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sondra,
      Yes gift cards are great but not for the little ones, they enjoy the un wrapping part LOL

      Delete
  4. Our Grandchildren are at the age where I don't even try to guess what to get them. So, it's cold, hard cash. But we still give something to our kids and spouses. No ideas at all what it will be this year. I am like you. I HATE SHOPPING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis,
      The great grands love opening gifts so I did buy them books and art supplies. That was really easy this year.

      Delete
  5. I wonder if my own comment will post

    ReplyDelete