Sunday, March 20, 2011

Using the pool

Well on Friday I figured it was time to use the pool since the day was long and the therapist and I couldn't come up with a matching time.
The pool felt wonderful and I headed down there again yesterday. It sure is nice to feel the sun. I walk forwards and backwards and do some bends and stretches it has done wonders. So this in my new therapy plus what I do still at the house. This next week I will be done with the therapist. What I don't like about home therapy is there is no set times and it is really annoying. When you go out to therapy there are appointments. The nice thing about home therapy is you don't need to bother anyone for a ride. I am now driving so that helps me to do minor things for myself.

The weather is getting really nice and it is making me really want to go and do things. But I know I must be patient. I just can't wait to get back into the mountains. I will be there for sure May 1.

Hope you are all enjoying the Spring weather. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found something to help with the pain, if one therapy doesn't work, it's necessary to find one that does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is good I am just such a complainer. We only have 2 more sessions and I must continue on my own.

    ReplyDelete