Thursday, March 17, 2011

When will I learn

Made it to get a hair cut yesterday. And that was the end of that day. But I am off all pain meds except for Tylenol and sleep is starting to come easier at night.
Today I waited for my daughter so I could get to the dentist but she got held up at the school and couldn't get here. So I left on my own and they said they don't see patients between 12-2 and it was only 1 so I decided to go to the store and pick up a few items. I thought I might have to lay down in the parking lot and cry. Anyway made it home and packed on the ice.
Will try the dentist again tomorrow when they open at 8am.
Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. I keep telling ya to NOT overdo! Wish I was closer so that I could play "taxi" for ya for a couple of days!

    Please, sweetie, you take care and keep a little rest in between the walking and such, OK?

    Thinking good thoughts for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet life seems so different when doing the simplest things is so difficult. glad to hear you're off pain meds and getting more sleep. you're moving along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Mr. Jim, It isn't so much the driving as the walking. If I wasn't so darn stubborn I could have used one of those electic carts.

    Hi Hopeful,
    Yes it is so different when you are used to doing everything for yourself and now it seems like a life time away until I can get back to all my everyday life stuff.

    Thanks for the kind thoughts my friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you need to take it easy on your knee, maybe a different therapist would do something differently to help you.

    ReplyDelete