Friday, November 4, 2011

Trip Peace and Quiet

Ahoy There Matie Its Pirate Marcello come to get all ye gold arr
My question is who ate all the candy? 
So in order to get the pictures down loaded I did a little bit here and there through out the day. And I just lost some. I hate laptop key boards




And this is the ceiling, kinda what happens when you forget to shut off the camera

No awning the wind is blowing like crazy and I will sleep like a baby the way the house is rocking tonight

As the sun sets the shadows changed the look of the mountain ranges



Fred' s Man Cave
Some day I will finish covering the foam, and the table under the cushions. On second thought I need to get thicker foam and long enough to fit the length better. Notice lots of things when you look at pictures.



4 comments:

  1. The pirate is adorable. Also really enjoyed the ceiling picture. You just don't see enough of them.

    Fred's looking pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like Fred has a pretty good hidey hole.

    As long as he likes it, then it's great!

    Cute little pirate, and the moon sure is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of last winter in Benson. Our site faced east but looking at the mountains as of the sun set in the west, it almost looked like another sunrise.

    I take lots of those pictures of ceiling and floors also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    I just knew you would like my ceiling. I figured it was needed. That baby is such a good little guy. Nothing seems to bother him.
    Thanks for coming for a visit.

    Hi Jim,
    Fred went right to that spot the first time he came into the rig. So I bought him that big pillow so he could be comfy and warm.
    I had such a hard time downloading that moon shot, between blogger and this crumby broadband. But I just felt it had to be there.
    Thanks for stopping by today.

    Hello Phyllis,
    Glad I am not the only one to take those kinds of pictures. :)
    Yes the mountains can fool you with the sunrise and sunsets. Always so beautiful.
    Thanks for coming this morning.

    ReplyDelete