Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lakeside/Pinetop in Winter

I was told by one of the readers that they couldn't see the snow picture I posted last night. But I must tell you I did not take these pictures I am going to post they were sent to a friend who forwarded them to me. It is not the Ponderosa RV Park where I stay but one down the road about a mile. It looks so clean and beautiful. But I much rather be looking at the pictures than standing there taking them. I always think how I would love to live there full time. But then I see these and feel the cold we, are having here in Tucson and I know I could never live in the mountains full time. The temp there at this hour of 9 pm is 11 degrees.

But it is truly a winter wonderland.




I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did.

8 comments:

  1. I don't mind looking at a picture of snow, but that's as close as I need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove snow pictures. Is this in AZ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, too much snow for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello John,
    Yes looking is great being there no so much. Especialy when I walk Fred here and its 25 degrees. That's about it for me.
    Thank you for stopping by today.

    Hi Sunny,
    It sure is, This is up in the White Mountains, which is in Northern AZ. I gets cold up there. Right now the temp up there is 7 degrees.

    So happy to see you here this morning.

    Hello Phyllis,
    Aren't you in NJ now? I remember lots of snow when I used to live there.

    Thank you for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! thx,,,BUT,,that stuff is not for me. lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ol' Fred would get lost in that much snow!

    His poor belly would drag and freeze as well!

    Better keep on doing like you do, just playing there in the Spring and Summer!

    Still, it makes for some nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Trouble,
    Nope I'll stay right here its cold enough.
    Thanks for the visit.

    Hi Jim,
    Yes he would. But its funny he hates the rain but when we had a little snow while I was still there in Oct he loved it, silly dog.

    Yes going in spring and coming home if fall is good enough for me. And seeing it in pictures is also good enough for me.

    Thank you for stopping by I enjoy seeing your here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, but COLD, too COLD for me!! Like looking at the pics though...in my warm motorhome! ;-)
    Right now, it's 68 in the RV & I'm cold. I bought a pair of insulated moccasins today to keep my feet warm in here since the floor stays cold.

    ReplyDelete