Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hair Cut?

There is one big problem on this mountain. A place to get a hair
cut. There is someone who stays at Ponderosa who gives great
hair cuts but she isn't due to arrive until around June 15. I just
couldn't wait that long.

I drove over to Safeway to look for a place I went last year but
asked for the wrong person. Disaster. So I knew who to ask for
this time. They have moved to Tucson. I drove around looking
for a place called Kathy's. Nope couldn't find it. Pulled into
another place called Prime Cuts. Big sign on the window CASH ONLY
I don't carry cash. Pulled into another place and it looked very
expensive so I drove off. Drove all the way to Wally world and
one look at the hair dressers and I was gone. Anybody who
can't  comb their own hair sure isn't going to touch mine. I
figured there was one more place to try. And I know they
charge a lot. I found a sign on the road that said Salon and I
 pulled in. It was more than I wanted to pay but I was tired of driving around. They were very friendly and got right on cutting my hair. Now to be fair I rarely like the cut the first week. But I won't go back.

While I was at Wally world I picked up some tail light tape and
slapped it on figuring I would stop and get the car washed. The
bay was out of order so no car wash today. I will try again
tomorrow.

Also while at Wally world I checked out the rod and reels. I
was going to buy the Batman one but decided against it.

Gave Fred a bath today and he sure was dirty again. But I can't keep taking him in for a bath and paying those prices. I would
be there on a weekly bases.

Not much else went on today.

Maybe more excitement will happen tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a day with a lot of running around, but with little to show in the end. Should have checked with the folks at Safeway, they do prime cuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John,
    I knew I could count on you to give me a bit of advise. I'll go there the next time. they couldn't make it look any worse. Oh well it will grow back after all it's only hair. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure do understand about the haircut thing. I have been looking for the right someone here, too. Am going in today to give it another shot. Like you have said, it will always grow back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello 2 Tramps.
    That's why I keep it short no real style just short and easy. But sometimes they get to carried away. :) Keep lots of baseball caps on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the haircut thing! There are times that getting a good haircut on the road can be a problem. The upside....it does grow back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lol .... Since my haircut ... I wear hats! Will it ever grow ???

    Well it seems several of us have hair thises and that's ... I don't feel so alone now

    ;)

    ReplyDelete