Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chilly?

Yes chilly. It feels soooo good. It was supposed to be in
around 84 today but it never reached near that. It started
drizzling around 1pm or so and the temp started to fall. By
3pm it was 68. I'm guessing its about 65 now. Tomorrow
they are calling for mid 70's and more rain.

But the rain won't bother my plan to grill up the fish I
caught, since my grill is on the porch. Some baked beans
and a salad.

Tonight should be really good sleeping weather.

You all be safe out on the roads if you must travel and
enjoy the 4 Th.

3 comments:

  1. Fish will taste better knowing that you caught them. Enjoy the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning John,
    I know they will.
    Happy Fourth to you also.
    thanks for stopping by.

    Hi There Hobopals,
    You both have a great 4th also. Stay cool
    Thank you for coming over.

    ReplyDelete