Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nice Day

I thought it might rain again today but no. The sun came out
and it was just a beautiful day. I went for a ride to look at
other things.

Took a nice long walk and some shorter ones. It was just to
nice to stay put.

Tomorrow should be more of the same. Have to do a Wally
world run and then maybe find somewhere interesting to
take pictures of.

Ate the first tomato off the plant today.

 This little guy is so cute
it has been totally restored. I was wondering if I hitch on to it how far I could get.
Check out the sweet peppers


Hope the zucchini starts coming out soon. I thought the flowers
were the begining of the veggie, now I don't now. I hope so.

Have a great day tomorrow.




5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are going to be able to pick a peck of peppers. Before you run off with that little trailer make sure you unplug it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    I asked the guys standing around how far they think I would get pulling it with my car they figured the corner. Sigh. OH well back to the drawing board.

    Thanks for stopping in today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be able to see little squashes form at the base of the flowers. Be patient,Jojo ;-) Haha. I am looking for squashes on mine also. Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny,
    I hope they come soon at least a hint of the little things. Patient is not one of my better sides. haha
    You have a great weekend too Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute little camper -- sneak it away...far, far away ;-)

    ReplyDelete