Monday, July 23, 2012

Would You Believe?

Got off to an early start this morning. Ran to HD again
to pick up the 2 missing blinds. Well they weren't missing
I just didn't buy them.

The rug was dried so I put the extra blankets and sheets I
will take back to Tucson since they won't fit the new bed
size.

But for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to put up the
big blind. It drove me crazy. The last 2 blinds gave me a
real pain in the butt. Then I realized I hug the other living
room one in the bedroom so I had to change them around.
I talked to Liz and told her I couldn't figure it out. So she
came to my rescue and we finally figured it out. It needed
4 hands to hang it up anyway cause it sure was heavy.

Then Jeannie showed up and we got really busy then. They
 hung the blind over the bed for me. And then came to the
house and picked up 3 pieces of furniture and brought them back
to the trailer.
Thank you ladies for all your help. Couldn't have done any
more today with out them.

I am so glad to be able to see the light at the end of the
tunnel. Maybe by Wed. I can go get the shed. And then I
can finish moving out of here.

Also want to thank Bruce and Phyllis for all their help too.

It is pouring down rain again. One of the neighbors said we
had an inch and half of rain yesterday day evening. It
seemed more like a foot the way it rained.

Once again I am really tired and it's off to bed for me.

Good Night all.

3 comments:

  1. You should be sleeping really good. You are also lucky to have such good friends to help with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning John,
    I have slept really well. And yes I am lucky I have great friends.
    thanks for coming by today.

    Hi Phyllis,
    Yes monsoon time and we sure are getting up here in the mountains.
    Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete