Sunday, February 3, 2013

Short Post

The day was gloomy and  a little chilly.

I ran to Wally World really early to beat the Super Bowl shoppers. Picked up a few
things I really needed and not much else. I figure since I have an eye apt. early in the
 morning and will have my eye dilated I won't be driving anywhere. Barb and Kathy will
be coming along. Barb is driving and Kathy will keep her company while they play with
my eyes.

We got together today while the guys went to watch the game elsewhere. We had some
 great snacks.

And that's it for today.

Good Night All

2 comments:

  1. Sound like you had a un-Super Bowl party. I hope everything goes well in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John,
    I did sort of, the TV was on but kept very low. We did catch that run from one end to the other that was awesome.

    Thanks for you well wishes for this morning.

    ReplyDelete