Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Day of Rest

I made such a great cup of coffee this morning I was in no hurry to do anything. I have one of those warmer things for melting candles and I use it to keep my coffee warm. So I put a lid over the top of the cup and took my shower. Once I finished the coffee I took Fred out for his seconds.
I had to stop by the Dr. office for a follow up test. I remembered why I went there in the first place. It was for a renewal of Crestor. I also asked where I can buy the Vision vitamins. They sell them there so I got 3 more bottles to carry me thru the summer And I also got a 3mth supply of Crestor from the office. By time I left there it was pretty darn warm out so I just came home.

I transplanted the little flower my sister gave me for Easter into a bigger pot. And sat on the porch and read for about an hour until the sun started coming around that side of the house.

About 6:30 Fred and I took a nice long walk as it became breezy and cooler.

And that was it for today.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. All in all, it sounds like a nice relaxing day. Glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. night, Jo ... I'm about to call it a night too... it's after midnight! I'm pumpking ... dad blasted Alfred isn't slowing down one iota... play play play

    a great day ... just enjoying .. beautiful day here t

    night, Cyn too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandatory trip to the doctor to load up on drugs before we can travel. Me too. Must be an age thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cyn,
    Isn't it funny that we go on a vacation and then need a day or 2 to rest.

    Thank you for coming over for a read.

    Hello Carolyn,
    It was anice day for sure on both ends.
    glad you stopped by.

    Hi John,
    Yes more pills I hate taking pills. You may be right its an age thing. I just didn't think I was that old yet.

    Thanks for coming over

    ReplyDelete