Sunday, April 7, 2013

What a wonderful Day For Sitting Out

Got up the usual time of 6:15 now that it gets light out earlier. Took Fred for his outs and then we headed in for my coffee time.
Got ready to hit Wally before the crowds hit. Just picked up a few things and headed home.

Put everything away and cleaned up and headed for the porch. I filled up the fountain and swept up, made everything nice a clean.
Grabbed my Kendal and read for a few hours. It was great. It was windy but not bad on the porch.
Took Fred for a few outs but we came right back to the porch.

Restocked my little travel bag. Just in case another trip comes up.

Talked to Debbie about our quick trip next weekend. I'll make us a dinner and we can put it in the micro wave for dinner that night. Don't need much for just over night.

I sure am going to be busy this week and the week after before I head up for the rest of the summer or until the trailer sells. I don't think I will post it anywhere for a while I want to just stay up there and have a good time with my friends. Of course if someone makes and offer I can't refuse.... Well I guess that will be it and I better find a van quick.

Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful, Jo ... whatever will be.. will be.. the future's not our to see... que sera sera ...

    well? I'm in a song mood... was thinking of Cinderalla and a Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes... hey to Fred... and 'night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have the weekend thing figured out too. I'm sure when you least expect it the cabin will sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a chance to sit and read for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound like a nice day Jo. Was nice here today too. I did...nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn,
    You must be very happy if your singing all the time. Happy to hear it.

    Good morning John,
    Yes I love this time of year when you can actually sit out and do nothing. Sitting in and doing nothing just doesn't work the same.
    I hope your right about the selling but at the same time will I find something that quick.

    Hi Jim My Friend,
    It was so nice to listen to the bird, windchimes and the water.

    Hi Cyn,
    I'm so happy to hear you did nothing! :) you work to hard.

    Thank you all for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great time, Jo. I can't wait to make a weekend getaway. If I can find a time to get more than a few days between therapy, I'm going to make a run for it. I ordered a lighter ramp for Jack that I think will work okay. We shall see. Of course, I have to work it around Bogey's (my son's Weim's) visits. He won't go in a harness in a car, and I won't drive him out of a seatbelt any more than I would drive a child out of one. My son and I don't see eye to eye, but I'm sticking to my guns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nancy and Jack,
    I sure hope you can work that out soon. Sounds like you are doing much better.
    Fred rides in a crate, to small for a harness :)
    Glad to have you stop by today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got a kindall???!!! I want one so bad

    ReplyDelete