Monday, April 29, 2013

Looking For Used Stuff

I was determined to find a used rug for the screen room. I hit
all the usual 2nd hand stores and they were not open. I
found just one and they didn't have anything. Well they did
but not for the patio.

Then I went to Lowe's to look at lawn chairs. I was not
paying those prices and they need to fold. I need them to fold
for winter storage. On to Wally World and found 2 chairs.

Came home and set up the chairs in the screen room.

Fred and I went for  a walk around the park in all directions.
This isn't a large park but if you walk around and back and
then in the other direction you get a pretty good walk.
We then sat out in the screen room for a while.

Tomorrow I will hit the second had stores again. I saw a
patio table sitting out at one that was closed.

Seems this is the only way you can get a picture of the
Stellar Jay. They just move all the time.



 
Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. Jo,
    Walmart has a camping department that sells an out door rug that is great for all weather. We place 2 of the large ones in front of the RV and 2 smaller for the dogs. They work wonderful,come in different colors and last a long time. Here is a link to them @walmart. http://www.walmart.com/ip/B.-B.-Begonia-Designer-Malibu-Indoor-Outdoor-Rug/20836047

    ReplyDelete
  2. The search is on by one determined lady, clear the aisles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garage sales! Look around Fri & Sat morn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Vicki,
    I looked at them and if I can't find used that's what I will buy. Thank you.

    Hi John,
    Yes clear the way here I come!

    Hello Cyn,
    I will also hit garage sales. I don't want to spend a lot of money to throw the thing on the ground.
    I hear RV Parks are good places to find these rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jays are some noisy birds! For some reason I don't have em here around this house, but have at others.
    Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trouble,

    The noise has been to bad yet. And I haven't seen or heard Acorn Woodpeckers yet.
    The flowers are called zangia (sp)or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ms. Busy, you're always on the move. From one project to another. Wish I had your energy, well…mobility. There was a bird's nest tucked in next to the downspount on my gutter system. I was enjoying watching the Mother and Dad building their nests, to caring for eggs, to seeing the chicks. The other day I saw big black wings through the window and heard a lot of squawking. I went out to see what was going on…the nest had been knocked to the ground and no signs of the little birds. I think the birds were either Ravens or Blackbirds--even in suburbia we have carnivorous birds.

    Have fun, Jo. Pats to Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy,
    I just want to get done and then I find something else to do. I haven't even gotten by fishing license yet.
    Those black birds are awfull bullies. And the Ravens are bigger than chickens up here.

    ReplyDelete