Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wind Go Away!!

I hadn't planned on going anywhere today except to help Jeanne put things back in her new
trailer.

I had sent Lucy a text to see what she was up to. She said she needed to make a Walmart
run and if I wanted to go. At first I said no, but I changed my mind I wanted to pick up
bins to organize the shed. To see if I can make room for a small fridge. When I picked up
Lucy they still hadn't gotten the new trailer there yet. When we finally made it back to the
park a couple hours later they were just trying to get the new trailer in. So I went and
visited with some friends in the park and waited for them to show her how things works.
The wind really started to pick up and it was getting to be Fred's walk time.  I asked if
she was going to wait until tomorrow and she said NO as soon as we are done here. Well
I had to get going and told her if she needed help tomorrow to give me a call.

I walked with Fred but he made quick work of it as it sure got cold. So we kind of just
hunkered down and played with some toys for awhile.
I made dinner and feed Fred the other half of his dinner. Then bundled up and took another
walk for the night.

Good Night All

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're not sending that cooler weather this way. We got the wind this afternoon here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for some Spring in your area, I reckon! I'll try and send you a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John,
    I would never do that. But it needs to be send somewhere else. I hear it is like this in a lot of places.


    Hello Jim,

    Now that would be nice of you. I don't think the temps would be so bad if it weren't for the wind.

    Thank you both for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete