Got all the insulation in today and started to put the rug in place. Carpet tape held insulation just great but would not hold the carper. My cuts were really bad again. But this isn't a top of the line operation not done by me anymore. So after fighting a losing battle with the tape I put some screws around the top frame of the bed to hold the rug in place. By then the body was screaming nasty things at me and the heat was building even with the fan running. So I figured it was time to quit before I made things even worse. Tomorrow I will finish up the carpet and start loading up the stuff. I need to get as much done by Monday as I can, as I will not have use of the carport for a few days.
Tues. the guys will come and take down the raised carport. Kevin said it may take all day and part of Wed. to take it down but only 2 hours to put up the new one. He couldn't believe how badly the raised carport was put together.
I still have to figure out how to hold the carpet to the wheel well, I will have to buy a runner to finish off the right side wall. I also need to screw down the carpet on the head of the bed.
I really figured out that body just doesn't do the things it used to :(
Good Night All