Monday, March 31, 2014

Still Chilly Mornings

Our mornings are still on the chilly side so sitting out to drink coffee isn't happening. Of course you have to think that once  it gets warm enough the it will be really hot by 10 am.Oh some times you just can't win.

Today I visited with a new neighbor and we talked about camping and travels that she used to do by herself.  We both agree it's not much fun but if you want to see things you just have to push on.
Rose will think it over whether she might want to try a camping trip with some of us solo ladies soon.

Other than that it has been pretty quiet around here and there isn't much else to write about.

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. One of the advantages of blogging is even traveling alone you are able to share the journey with you blogger friends. Always nice to get feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to sit outside with a cup of coffee, but mornings in Sacramento are chilly even in the hottest part of the summer. Of course it's hot in the sun, but only my backyard is sunny in the morning and it wouldn't be all that nice to sit out in. I guess I should try to spruce it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going for the "breezy" appearance! lol I just sit out anyway and make sure all my clothing is securely fastened ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with John. Blogging helps with the aloneness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John,

    Yes that is good to share on our bloggs. Sometime I just need to push myself onto the road and I'm good to go then.

    Hello Gypsy.

    Some times all it takes is a little sprucing up. My neighbor from hell has a large Mesquite tree in his yard while it gives some shade it makes a terrible mess. Plus the gravel just seems to disappear. The other day I was out there trying to clean up the mess and started to hit the dirt really hard and there came up the gravel. Looks so much better now. Just add a nice outdoor chair and a small table and your set.

    Hi JMD,

    I try to stay out as long as possible but then my eyes start to itch and my nose starts to run and I sneeze like crazy. Now does all this March wind know its April 1 and time to go away?

    ReplyDelete