Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Got Heat?

It was 85 degrees this morning at 5:30 humid too.

Went out with Rose and Michele today hit some 2nd hand stores. Found a nice stained glass transom window and forgot to take a picture until it was dark. I'll have to take one tomorrow and post it then.

We didn't stay out to long as it was really getting hot and we just ran out of energy quick.

I moved a few things around and then did nothing much but read. I think when the house is all closed up like this the mind is saying it must be time to sleep.

I looked through some pictures the other day and found this butterfly so I went back to see if I can find it so I can post it but no luck. But never fear I found some for you anyway.


The night we arrived in Williams, AZ to head out the next day for Grand Canyon oh yes it was cold

 The butt cactus


This is down the street from my house


 Yikes! 


I hope to get up the mountain to see this again this fall

BTW I haven't heard from the guy who was going to run the battery system for me. NEXT! 


Good Night All

9 comments:

  1. Nice going through old pictures to stir up memories. Don't think I want to stay under that rock though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coyotes, Out trolling for the likes of little Fred! Be careful there!! We certainly have our seasons mixed up..... I spend cold winters dreaming about summer adventures, and you spend hot, hot summers dreaming about colder adventure times. Stay cool till then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you hate when someone says they will do something and then they disappear? Love the butt cactus...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning John.

    Yes it makes these long hot days more enjoyable. Makes you wonder how much longer that rock will last.

    Hello Teri,

    But you sure wouldn't want to slap that one. hahaha

    Hi Karen,

    Yes they don't seem to care who is around they are not afraid of people at all.

    Yes we all have our dreaming seasons don't we.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes this guy was sure talking like he would be into getting this job. I know he is working on a really big one right now and all I expected was for him to at least give me a quote so I would know how much to put aside for this job. I spotted this cactus and butt just popped into my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! After some nice days we are going to be in triple digits for while. A person just doesn't feel like doing anything when it gets that hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, Jo. Especially the YIKES rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you find the stained glass window? I would love one...anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gypsy,

    It was a little cooler this morning so I did open up the windows and door for a little while a very little while. Then it was close up the house again.

    Hi Sharon,

    Glad you enjoyed them, Yes YIKES amazing how they stay up.

    Hi JMD,

    I only saw that one. I didn't know if I should buy it but he was having a 30% sale so the price was really good. I just loved the way it fit into the window frame in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete