Saturday, August 23, 2014

Had Unexpected Visit

Not much was going on the weather was good again. It was a little warmer. 

Called Rose to see what she has been up too. Said she bought a new chair for the patio so I went to check it out.  It is a beautiful rocker make out of bent woods really comfy too. We sat out for a little while but it was too hot for Rose so we went in and just sat for awhile. I came home and had lunch. I started to clean up the kitchen and I got a text from my grandson Anthony to see what I was doing and was it cool to stop by. Of course! He said he just got off the bus and was walking toward my place, so I jumped in the truck and picked him up. He had some exciting news about his job and new things coming his way. I was so proud to hear this news. His boss and the wife really like him and his work. They are planning an expansion for their business and want Anthony to work with them. He is so happy because it is something he really wants to get into. 

He messed around with the lap top his ex threw or what ever she did with it. But was running out of time. I told him he could mess with it another time. He has worked really hard in this heat and he is just as happy with the way things are going. Of course the big exception is that broom Hilda  he was with and missing his son. But hopefully he can get that fixed in court.

Anyway we had a great visit it was good to see him and share what ever he had to tell me.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like your grandson's future is looking bright. I know that is a relief to you as well. When my oldest granddaughter (24) found the job of her dreams last year I was so thrilled and proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a nice day with your grandson, Jo. Difficult to see the kids go through rough times. Sounds like there's silver lining in the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it makes you feel good knowing your grandson is happy!! I wish my SON could find the job of his dreams...he has 6 yrs of college a degree and he continues to under employ himself for reasons I wish I understood,,,I stopped suggesting a longgg time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gypsy,

    Yes it is such a relief , he couldn't find a job period and then someone gave him a break and he flew with it. He had never done this kind of work but he is a really smart kid so learns very fast.(23).

    Hi Nancy,

    It was so nice to share this with him. Now to get the baby problem fixed.

    Hi Sondra,

    I sure worried a lot about him and all my grandsons. Some times it takes kids today longer to figure out life. But the ones who do get moving. This guy saw potential and grabbed him up.
    I'm sure your son will find his way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, so nice your grandson called and came to visit. He can take the lap top to Office Max and they will assess what is wrong with it and if they can fix it for free. Maybe an idea?

    Gosh, I think I am worn out after worrying raising my three kids (one is still off-track) and now grandkids. Running out of worry energy. Know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness he has grandma to visit and bounce ideas off of. Never hurts to have someone to share good news with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi JMD,

    We know what's wrong with it and it isn't something that can be fixed. The bottom of the screen is black do to being dropped or thrown by his nutty ex. But he can work with it so he can have it. He knows how to move around that stuff I don't.

    I know I raised 4 on my own being mom an dad is now easy job. 2 are great the other 2 take after their dad. hahaha


    Hi Jim,

    He is such a great kid and is always there for me and I am always there for him not matter what.

    ReplyDelete