Monday, August 25, 2014

Will It Rain?

It sure was humid today and it looked like we were going to get a good storm.

I went to visit Barb for a little while this morning. I told her it was really nice until they pulled in last evening  and brought this nasty weather back.

Then did some lunch with a few ladies from the park. We hoped we wouldn't get rained on. Nope not a drop.

If someone gives you gift cards always check the expiration dates. I know some one who lost 2 $25. ones this month. I really can't see how that can be legal, after all someone paid the money for those things and now it was like throwing the money out the window.

Still waiting for the rain. 

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. Hey Missy, we had some rain and managed about 3 1/2 hours of a/c. All things considered, not bad. Just saying, we could be in the Napa Valley area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the gift cards, and I would cause a really big stink if it had anything to do with me. I'd sure never do business with that company again, and I would let them know it, and also let them know I was posting it all over the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JMD,

    Glad you had a better day there than we did here. Never had a drop of rain on this part of town but here some parts got flooded. A/C was on low and little movement was made by me once I got home. Looks like more of the same today.

    Hi Gypsy,

    I would make a stink too but it wasn't me, so whether do something about it or not I don't know. What shocked me was one of them was a Visa card. Of course if they had been mine they would have been spent pretty fast on something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to send some rain your way, we can't seem to rid ourselves of it. The farmers are happy at least.

    Have a great holiday weekend!

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eric,

    Sorry about all your rain. We have had some good ones but still not enough to make up for all the dry summer last year and this past winter. I guess you haven't gotten in much camping this summer.

    ReplyDelete